We get at least three to four queries a day on our site about ‘how to increase sexual stamina’. Well, we do understand why. Sex just isn’t about getting pleasure. It is more about giving enjoyment to your partner. In order to do that, you need to keep up your erection for longer. Here are a few tips to do that:
- Working out groinmuscles— If you often find yourself struggling around with muscle pain the morning after a steamy night of passion, it might be of use to frequently stretch your groin, keeping it primed and ready for even the most disgraceful sexual position. Basic groin stretches will get ready your body for a future sexual epic, so ensure you regularly try out a few when you get the chance.
- Building arm muscles— Sexual stamina can need big upper-body strength relying on which coital position you’re planning to adopt. It may for that reason be a good idea to take pleasure in the occasional free-weights session, slowly toning up your arm muscles. The odd bout of upper body exercise could in reality keep you energized for longer-lasting sex.
- Staying mentally focused— An apparent one this, but if you in reality want to make the most of your sexual encounters, it’s vital you don’t let the possible repercussions play on your mind. Keep away from worrying and allow yourself to stay focused in the room by taking sufficient safety measures before you get into the bed.
- Reducing alcohol consumption— If your nightly routine consists of downing the odd beer at the local bar, you may require reassessing your thirst for booze before stumbling home for a swift night of passion. Alcohol can gravely harm your sexual hormone levels. Some drinks with the friends may assist keep up social niceties, but they surely won’t keep up things in the bedroom. So, take it easy on the alcohol.
- Improving blood-flow— Before you visit the doctor at the first indication of erectile problems, attempt and adopt a more natural approach of increasing the blood stream to your groin, without the aid of Viagra. By regularly flexing and massaging your body’s central groin muscles, blood will begin to flow more readily in that area, allowing you to stand to attention for longer in the bedroom.
- Flexing the abdominal muscles— Whilst your torso may at present appear more of a flabby twelve-pack than a toned six-pack, a slight abdominal exercise could go a long way in increasing your sexual stamina. The abs is key to giving bursts of sexual energy, driving the groin by thrusting it forwards and then releasing it. As a result, a few daily crunches or sit-ups could in reality develop your sex life, stopping you from flopping down onto your partner with sheer exhaustion in the middle of a bedtime romp. So build up those belly muscles and you’ll be feeling absolutely tremendous in no time!
- Loving thyself, but not too much— It won’t make you go blind, but ‘self-love’ or masturbation could definitely harm your chances of making a strong first impression. What could be worse on a hot date than whipping off your boxer shorts to disclose not much at all, really? No matter how distressed you get, try and save your energy for the real thing. After all, sex is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Stretching the quadsand calves— Cramp is a big turn-off in the bedroom, with the quads and calves especially susceptible to sudden bouts of tightening pain. As a result, regularly stretching your leg muscles could gravely heighten your sexual experience, easing them into the demands of flexible sex-ercise. Don’t let muscular pain cramp your style. Work out those quads and calves and you’ll soon feel the profit.
Sex shouldn’t just be about making a rapid entry and an even quicker exit. In its place, if you in reality want to enjoy a night of steamy passion and appease your partner in the process, it might be worth undertaking a few extra-curricular exercises and lifestyle tweaks to truthfully reach your optimal performance.