Breast Cancer Treatments
Natural Treatment for Breast Cancer
Abnormal development of cells leads to the growth of tumor, when tumor is malignant in nature they are termed as cancer. Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer diagnosed in women today. Around the world breast cancer statistics shows that after lung cancer breast cancer is the second most death-causing factor in people who develops cancer.Breast cancer can be managed well using alternative therapies and herbal treatment. Natural cures for breast cancer focus on increasing body’s immunity and detoxification to rejuvenate and regain good health.
With Big-BXL herbal capsule you can gain:
The use of natural products provides progressive, long lasting, safer results, and advised to use until the best results achieved.
We believe that Big-BXL Herbal capsules may be great help in the battle against cancer. Big-BXL Herbal capsules are based on Traditional Herbal Medicine which dates back more than 2000 years.Studies concluded that Big-BXL capsules have the ability to reduce symptoms of cancer. Big-BXL capsules are effective in the treatment of many types of cancer, with the ability to shrink tumors, restraining growth symptoms of cancer, enhancing the body’s immunological ability, thus increasing life expectancy.
Big-BXL Herbal preparation has the function to promote blood circulation by removing blood stasis, alleviating pain and dispersing accumulation of pathogen, clearing away heat and toxic materials, strengthening the body resistance to eliminate pathogenic factors.
It has definite action for remitting symptoms of cancer of the lung, the stomach, the esophagus and the breast, especially efficient to mammary gland hyperplasia, shrinking tumor, restraining growth symptoms of cancer, improving the immunological ability of the body, prolonging patient”s life.
Big-BXL Capsules, the medicine we recommended here, is the only Herbal anti-cancer medicine listed in Class A of the National Basic Insurance Catalog, India. It is of high efficiency in killing cancer cells, boosting immunity and thus reducing cancer body, inhibiting cancer growth and metastasis, alleviating clinical symptoms and pain, prolonging life expectancy and improving life quality. It fits for all stages of breast cancer, either be applied alone or in combination with standard treatments:
- as forerunner of surgery to shrink the cancer, so that it is easier to be removed.
- To be taken together with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- as maintenance in the intermission of treatment or after surgery, or
- as the main treatment when the cancer comes to a terminal stage that none of conventional treatments is applicable.
For anyone who has radiation or chemotherapy or both, additional Big-BXL Capsules are recommended.
Big-BXL is used to enhance the effect of chemotherapy, promote immune function of the patients undergoing chemotherapy and resistance of the body, and better the living quality of the patients. It can prevent tumor, generation of its new veins, accelerate its apoptosis of tumor cells. It is an ideal health care product in the processes of healing and recovery from melanoma, breast cancer, ovary cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, cancer of bone pancreas cancer, colon cancer, leukemia, throat cancer, prostate cancer etc.
What is breast cancer?
The breast is a gland that consists of breast tissue supported by connective tissue (flesh) surrounded by fat. The easiest way to understand how the inside of the breast is formed is by comparing it to an upturned bush. Its leaves are known as lobules and they produce milk that drains into ducts that are the branches of the breast tree. These in turn drain into 12 or 15 major or large ducts which empty onto the surface of the nipple, just like the branches of a tree drain to the trunk.
Breast cancer develops from the cells that line the breast, lobules and the draining ducts.Cancer cells that remain confined to the lobule and the ducts are called ‘in situ’ or ‘non-invasive’. They are sometimes also referred to as pre-cancers in recognition of the fact that these cells have not yet gained the ability to spread to other parts of the body, which is the feature that most people associate with cancer. An invasive cancer is one where the cells have moved outside the ducts and lobules into the surrounding breast tissue
Breast Cancer- Early Signs and Symptoms
In today’s time and age, breast cancer is the most common form of cancer afflicting women post the age of 20. In the last few decade millions of dollars have been spent on research based on breast cancer. It was estimated that nearly 1.4 million new cases of invasive breast cancers were present all over the world in 2008. The last three decades have observed an alarming increase in the number of breast cancer cases with maximum cases being reported in the developed western nations. The main reasons for this new development is said to be change in dietary habits, lifestyle changes, delayed pregnancy and sedentary lifestyles.
The cancer is more common in women who
- Haven’t been pregnant
- Never breast fed their children
- Were under hormonal therapy for a longtime (e.g. oral contraceptive pills).
- Women who are chronic smokers
- Recovered from some other form of cancer
Though the disease is fatal, if detected at an early stage, it can be cured and lives can be saved. In the recent times, early detection has increased the survival rates particularly in young women. Unlike other forms of cancer which are usually asymptomatic in the early stages, this form of cancer has physical manifestations, which can be detected by the patient on self examination. Therefore it is important to self examine every month.
1. Flat or inverted teat- An otherwise normal teat appears to have sunk into the breast and hence appears flat or inverted.
2. Itchy breast or teats- The teat area starts itching all of a sudden. Usually women do not pay much of attention to this symptom. But an itchy teat needs immediate medical attention to rule out breast cancer.
3. Dimpled skin- The skin around the teat appears to be dimpled and starts resembling the skin of an orange peal. This should not be confused with cellulite which is excess fat.
4. Abnormal swelling in the breast- Usually during menstrual cycle, the breast appears to be swollen and feels tender. This occurs due to hormonal imbalance. Post the menstrual cycle, the breast returns to their normal state. If they still remain tender and swollen, it is a cause for worry and needs medical intervention.
5. Sudden increase in the breast size- This is another characteristic symptom of breast cancer. There is an abnormal increase in the size of the breast which is not in proportion to the rest of the body. At times the size of only one breast increases.
6. Change in color- the breast appears red or botchy. Usually it appears as if there are too many rashes around the breast. This is a symptom of inflammation in the breast (inflammatory breast cancer). This type of cancer is dangerous as it cannot be detected even after a mammography or self breast examination.
7. Lump- Presence of a painless lump anywhere in the breast which can be found on examination of breast.
Due to increased awareness and breast cancer education, breast cancer mortality has decreased, though breast cancer incidences have increased. But breast cancer isn’t the only thing that causes breasts to change in size or feel different. Changes occur naturally during pregnancy and around menstruation. Other non-cancerous symptoms can occur from injury, infection, cysts, fibroadenomas and fibrocystic changes.
As far as risk factors are concerned, most women who have one or more breast cancer risk factor never develop the disease.
Root cause for any type of cancer is weak immunity which could be because of bad lifestyle habits and malnutrition.
Cancer is more common in developed countries as compared to developing nations. Reason? because in developing nations people spend more time in doing physical work. They eat natural and unprocessed food. They live in a pollution free environment.
Cells become cancerous when mutations destroy their ability to stop dividing, to attach to other cells and to stay where they belong. When cells divide, their DNA is normally copied with many mistakes.
Some factors that may increase the risk of cancer
- Alcohol consumption
- Lack of physical activity and eating junk food.
Why is breast cancer so common in women?
Breast cancer is second leading cause of death by cancer in women after lung cancer.Breast is one of the most delicate organ in a woman’s body. Its health depends upon the hormonal changes of estrogen hormone. The hormonal changes come across during puberty, pregnancy and menopause.Going through these changes impact on the immunity and cell DNA. Unhealthy lifestyle habits lead to condition where cell do not metabolize properly and become susceptible to cancer.
Breast Cancer Types
Breast cancer is mainly of two types:
occurs in milk ducts
occurs in the milk secreting breast lobules
Categorically breast cancer can also be divided into following types:
In-situ breast cancer-
cancer cells remains confined within their place of origin and do not attack surrounding breast tissue.
Invasive or metastatic breast cancer-
cancer cells break free of their place of origin, and spread to different parts of the body.
Like all cancer types, breast cancer also progresses through different stages. Breast cancer stages are based on the size of the breast lump or tumor, whether the cancer is in-situ type or malignant, and whether the cancer has spread beyond the breast tissue.
Main Herbal Combinations Used In BIG-BXL Herbal Capsule Are:
|Trigonella Foenum Graecum||37.50 mg|
|Foeniculum vulgare||37.50 mg|
|Withania Somnifera||37.50 mg|
|Asparagus racemosus||37.50 mg|
|Asparagus adscendens||25 mg|
|Viola Odorata||12.50 mg|
|Hordeum Vulgars||25 mg|
|Pueraria tuberose||25 mg|
|Nigella Sativa||12.50 mg|