LOVEMAKING BETWEEN MOTHER & HER BABY
We support breastfeeding as the healthiest and most beneficial choice for mom and baby. Our BIG-BXL product contains herbs that are traditionally and effectively used worldwide to increase and enrich breast milk.
Lactation specialists, hospitals and healthcare professionals globally recommend BIG-BXL breastfeeding product. Made with certified organic herbs, they never contain dairy, shellfish, fish, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or gluten. This product is manufactured in an FDA registered, GMP certified facility and are regularly tested for bacteria and heavy metals to ensure purity and quality.
Breastfeeding BIG-BXL Natural Supplement
- Has been formulated to naturally and safely increase breast milk production in nursing mothers.
- Is a quality herbal formula of Blessed Thistle, Fenugreek and Fennel Seed Extract used throughout history to increase lactation in breastfeeding mothers as well as wet nurses.
- Breastfeeding BIG-BXL is in an easy to swallow capsule instead of an unpleasant tasting tea blend. Breastfeeding BIG-BXL contains only the three pure and natural herbs Blessed Thistle, Fenugreek, and Fennel Seed Extract in a special formulation created very carefully by a licensed Pharmacist and Women’s Health
- Nurse Practitioner who strongly support breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding BIG-BXL will naturally increase the production of breast milk without prescription drugs or unpleasant tasting tea blends that must be consumed throughout the day.
Breastfeeding BIG-BXL will add confidence and assist in maintaining adequate breast milk production for as long as a mother nurses. Mother’s breasts will naturally produce the same amount of milk as the baby suckles at each feeding, thus it is referred as “supply and demand”. This is why it is inadvisable to supplement a nursing baby unless recommended by the Pediatrician or medical provider. Breastfeeding BIG-BXL is also an aid for breastfeeding twins or multiples!
WHY BREASTFEEDING BIG-BXL WORK
All natural, safe Breastfeeding BIG-BXL contains only the following three key ingredients. Here is how they have come to be known to increase mother’s breast milk production. BIG-BXL promotes blood flow to the mammary glands. This increases oxygen and nutrients via the blood enabling mother’s breast to produce more breast milk. This should not be taken or started before childbirth as it could cause uterine or vaginal bleeding during pregnancy.
Fenugreek, Foenum Graecum is a spice used since ancient times in the Middle East, North Africa, and in India to stimulate breast milk production. While it has never been determined exactly why, Fenugreek has been known to increase breast milk production by as much as 900 percent. The oil in the seed has been known to play an important role. Very seldom do women have side effects but some may notice a maple syrup like odor to their urine a sweat. This will disappear when the herb is stopped. Fenugreek has been known to be helpful in patients with asthma and respiratory conditions. If you are diabetic, talk to your physician before taking as Fenugreek can lower blood glucose levels.
Fennel, Foeniculum vulgare plant came originally from Europe where it is still grown. Cultivated also in parts of North America, Asia and Egypt, Fennel seeds are used in herbal medicines. The constituent terpenoid anethole found in the seed oil acts to inhibit smooth muscle spasms such as in the gastrointestinal tract. It is known for its use in preventing or improving abdominal bloating, gas and colic pain. It is thought that related compounds to anethole may have oestrogenic actions. Fennel is known for having some diuretic properties and can increase urine output. While no adverse effects have been noted, women with history or family history of breast cancer should avoid Fennel in large quantities until the significance of its oestrogenic-like activity is clarified. This compound also encourages healthy breast milk production. Rarely, Fennel has caused allergic reaction to the skin or respiratory tract.
There you have it! Breastfeeding BIG-BXL increases breast milk production with just three well known herbs that have been recommended for years by qualified herbalists and naturopathic physicians.
To aid in breast milk product, take 1 capsule by mouth three times daily or every eight hours maintaining optimum hydration and nutrition.
What causes an inadequate supply of breast milk?
There are so many reasons that women may not produce enough breast milk. We are confident that our herbal BIG-BXL is the best formulas available, but not all issues can be corrected with supplements. An inadequate or low supply of breast milk can result for a variety of reasons. Most women can produce more breast milk by properly addressing these issues. Confer with a lactation consultant for help in determining the cause of low milk supply.
Milk Supply Equation
- Sufficient lactation tissue
- Intact nerve pathways
- Intact ducts
- Adequate hormones
- Adequate receptors
- Adequate milk removal
- Adequate stimulation
- Sufficient frequency
Adequate removal of milk
– Make sure that your milk is being removed frequently enough to maintain supply. Breastfeed or pump often, your body produces milk to replace milk that is removed, so the more milk that is removed, the more milk is made. Be sure your baby is latched correctly to maximize milk removal.
– Hormonal imbalances can sometimes cause low milk production. Thyroid, insulin, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, prolactin and fasting glucose can all affect milk supply. Receptors and pathways must be intact for each hormone to work properly.
– Women can have damaged or insufficient mammary tissue for several reasons. Breast implants, reductions and other types of surgery can reduce milk production by damaging glands, ducts, and nerves. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a possible cause of poor mammary tissue development. Goat’s Rue can help to increase mammary tissue.
– This can result from any type of surgery affecting the mammary tissue, including diagnostic, ablative and cosmetic breast and nipple surgeries. Areola piercings can cause scaring in the nipple that can damage to nerves critical to milk ejection.
Anti Galactogogues (Galactofuge)
– Women may ingest certain food items while breastfeeding, not realizing they might be having an effect on their milk supply. Try to avoid these spices in large quantity while breastfeeding; sage, parsley, thyme, and peppermint (including breath mints). Decongestants such as pseudoephedrine (especially four months postpartum) and hormonal birth control (especially in the first weeks after birth) can also decrease milk supply.